Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 5..British Museum, Library, Picadilly Circus, & Trafalgar Square

So I get to the Doctor Who Experience & they weren't open because they were changing out the exhibits. Why does London hate me? Instead of waiting two hours, I decide to go back on Saturday. Tubed up to the British Museum/British Library instead. Had a good time of it. The British Library had an entire science fiction exhibit! It's like they knew I was coming. Ha!

After that, I made my way over to Piccadilly Circus, where I lasted about ten minutes. Went into two stores, and figured I could find cheesy souvenirs anywhere, and with fewer people, so I hoofed it out of there down to Trafalgar Square, because I figured I could check it off the list. It's been checked. Walked past the National Portrait Gallery and pondered going in, but I'd had more than enough museum for one day.

Going to dinner a little later and then. Off to try again for my David Tennant autograph. I will not admit defeat!!

Getting up at the crack of dawn to head to Edinburgh. I hope we make the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment