Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm in Edinburgh!

I'm in Edinburgh...blah, blah, blah...I got David Tennant's autograph last night! Got to the theatre way before the show finished, and got against the barrier! I posted a couple pics to THE Facebook!

Anyhoodle, we got up today at the crack of dawn & took the 7:30 a.m. Train to Edinburgh.what a cool city. Old city is all windy streets and ancient buildings. It's just a wonderful atmosphere, although Mummy is not enjoying the hills in any way, shape, or form. We toured the castle & took a bus tour because 1. we don't have much time, and 2. We are pooped. I had to wake mom up because she was falling asleep at 7:00 pm. Lol.

Tomorrow afternoon back to London. Still need to get to the Doctor Who Experience and the Churchill museum.

Also want to get Jocelyn something at TOPSHOP!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment