Monday, July 11, 2011

Saint Paul's, The Tower of London, & steps steps, steps

This morning we went to Saint Pauls's Cathedral. Absolutely gorgeous. No pics from inside - photography isn't permitted. What I'll probably remember most are the dead guys (The Duke of Wellington, Horatio Nelson...etc.), and the 528 steps to the top of the dome. The view was stunning. My legs, however, were less impressed. Lol. I'm a tad sore.

After St. Paul's we went over to the Tower & took a tour by a hilarious Beefeater (no, he has no idea why they're called that) and then walked many more staircases through the towers. Whatbim taking from the 3 1/2 hrs spent there: dude, so much armor. And also: Henry VIII was a total douche.

I'm beyond exhausted tonight. I may actually sleep past 7:00 tomorrow! So much left to see! I hope inhave enough time. There's a Harry Potter walking tour!,

Peace. Zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment