Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Westminster Abbey and DAVID TENNANT

Westminster Abbey is probably the coolest place I've been since, well, ever. Ornate, immense, and amazing. Plus, I looked down while in poets corner and I was totally standing on what was left of Charles Dickens. Then Lord Byron. I also made a point to walk over and tread atop Charles Darwin. In the gift shop, I found a royal wedding postcard that included Prince Harry. I bought it. The quest continues...

I also wandered around the area & scoped out Big Ben (not the quarterback that I hate - the clock tower) and Parliament, before strolling down to the park & Buckingham Palace. The queens flag was flapping in the breeze, so I guess the old bag was home. Ha.

Last night: DAVID TENNANT in Much Ado About Nothing! What a HAM! Loved it. Seriously, he is just too much (sorry, Harry! I still love you best!). I scurried over to the stage door but wasn't able to get the autograph. Stupid crowd of people holding me back! I'm going back for another try, and will keep trying until I have it in my grubby fingers!

That is all for now. No major plans for the day. Possibly the British Museum, or...The Doctor Who Experience. Both contain important historical artifacts.

Peace.

Allons-y!!

No comments:

Post a Comment